Desperately seeking a little “Mexican sunshine” to warm up your winter? Look no further than these delicious Stuffed Jalapeño Peppers to add a bit of POP! to your plate! Served as an appetizer or tasty snack, these are sure to warm you and your guests up!
4 Jalapeño peppers
1/2 C cream cheese
2tbs shredded Cheddar cheese
1/2tsp garlic powder
2tbs finely chopped green onion
1/2tsp smoked paprika
Squeeze of lime juice
Chives, finely chopped
- Pre-heat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cut the Jalapeño peppers in half lengthways, slicing through the stem. Scrape out the seeds and set the peppers on a baking sheet.
- Combine the rest of the ingredients, except the chopped chives, and divide evenly between the 8 pepper halves.
- Bake in the oven for 10-15 minutes, or until the cheese is bubbling and light golden brown.
- Sprinkle with the chopped chives and serve.